Aloha

Go down

Aloha

Post  Tarien on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:59 pm

Hello lurkers!

Just thought I'd touch base, see who is around and what they're upto? Anyone still playing WoW, if so how's pandaland?

o/
Tarien
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aloha

Post  kjellis on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:05 am

I was. But never started raiding and got a new VISA and never bothered so reenter it on battle.net so can not login.

It was very fun from what I've saw (excluding raiding) but nah, I think I am finally done with WoW.
kjellis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarien on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Playing anything else? I've been hitting Path of Exile and Battlefield 3 fairly often. Good times.
Tarien
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeljo on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Man i totally forgot about this forum. Im still going hard, cleared all content, raiding is pretty fun again! Tho im probably taking a bit of a break now.

zeljo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarien on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:36 am

zeljo wrote:Man i totally forgot about this forum. Im still going hard, cleared all content, raiding is pretty fun again! Tho im probably taking a bit of a break now.

Hey man, glad you're still enjoying it. I left about two years ago, just got bored and switched to RIFT for a while. I returned briefly summer 2011 but the LFR tool took the soul from raiding, it's sad that the content is so easily seen, and repeating the same content on higher difficulties while challenging is not as rewarding, so I'm pretty much done with 'official' WoW.

I say done with the official version, because I'm playing on two private servers, one emulating Cata PvP (which was actually pretty good) and another that is locked to the Burning Crusade period, so I get to relive that. Enjoying both immensely.

I recently got one of those ten day invites to try MoP, I may try it in a month or so, say hi to whoever still plays. I hear that the expansion is considered better than Cata (although I thought the launch dungeons and raid tier were great), but I dunno if I want to play with Panda's, silly pokemonesque pet battles and in a world where LFR exists...
Tarien
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ieria on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:08 am

aye forgot it also but i am still fan of wow Smile Cleared everything with treehugging hippies and now i am taking a break til the new patch hit the ground affraid bounce lol!

Ieria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skyoffire on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:02 am

I still have my wow account activated but I don't play... Smile
I have diablo 3 but don't play any more, same with starcraft 2... !&//! work.
When I do not work I tend to be as drunk as drunk can be so I can try to forget that it's soon time to work again.
Is it friday today?... not?... then where is my beer?

skyoffire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladyslip on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:18 pm

okay, which slacker spammed my inbox with "what's everyone doing?", totally forgot about this Forum

Guess i'm still the kool kid playing Rift non stop exactly two years now :-p
Ladyslip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Life and all

Post  zezuane on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi old memories,
I were only in as a raider for a few months before the end.
But i play sc2 now, pretty high lvl (top ~600 EU)
And i got a 4 y/o kid and a wife,

But thanks wery much for the mail, brings up alot of good memories Smile

zezuane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Galvana on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Ladyslip wrote:okay, which slacker spammed my inbox with "what's everyone doing?", totally forgot about this Forum
That.

I'm soooo not playing WoW anymore. I permanently stopped playing it after somewhere when the Argent festival (or whatever it's called) stuff came out in WotLK.
Did a bit of guild wars and Aion. They both don't have subscription fees so that fits me well. Currently not playing either of those atm though. I played Diablo 3 too with a wizard and finished Inferno well before they started nerfing stuff. Just had to play it since I loved D1 and D2. I've poured in lots of hours into D3 but I'm completely done with it now. It's been quite some months since I last played it.
The only game I'm playing a lot right now is Borderlands 2. And occasionally some random game which I bought during Steam holiday sales. Very Happy

The rest of my time is invested in studying, sports and social life.

Galvana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarien on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:04 am

Galvana wrote:
Ladyslip wrote:okay, which slacker spammed my inbox with "what's everyone doing?", totally forgot about this Forum
That.

The rest of my time is invested in studying, sports and social life.

I'm to blame for the spamming, was reminiscing with Spit the other day about the good times, just thought I'd mail all the old DR peeps, see what everyone is up to :p

Have you missed me Galv? Very Happy Study, sports and social life, that is far too sensible. Starting playing games til 3am and drinking!

Tarien
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Galvana on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Haha not sure if I missed you. Weren't you the "half shadow priest" (A self-made label)? "Half" for being dead half of the time in raids? Or was that someone else... hmm no it must've been you.
I missed you enough already during raids. Very Happy

Well I have to be sensible for a bit of time as I wasn't really sensible in my WoW days. I can do crazy stuff once I graduate but that's still a year away more or less.

Galvana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarien on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:19 am

Galvana wrote:Haha not sure if I missed you. Weren't you the "half shadow priest" (A self-made label)? "Half" for being dead half of the time in raids? Or was that someone else... hmm no it must've been you.
I missed you enough already during raids. Very Happy

Well I have to be sensible for a bit of time as I wasn't really sensible in my WoW days. I can do crazy stuff once I graduate but that's still a year away more or less.

Ahh no that wasn't me, I do remember who you mean though but I forget his name. Some officer's brother I think he was?

I played MMOs through my degree, I just took breaks around exam periods. So semi-sensible :p I got a First anyway so it all turned out okay Very Happy
Tarien
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kjellis on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:59 am

Some french guy called Dupree or something like that. Is that they one you thinking of?
kjellis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarien on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:30 am

kjellis wrote:Some french guy called Dupree or something like that. Is that they one you thinking of?

I was thinking of Draatiloa I think Razz
Tarien
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Galvana on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:46 am

I think it might've been Renew! He's from a weird country as well!
Not Draat for sure. That one wasn't dead half the time, that one simply was idling half the time. Razz (j/k)

I really wonder why I remember you though. Or partially at least. I remember most char names and their respective classes ofcourse. Some more than just that, some less.
There was something very peculiar about you though Tarien. Laughing

Aaah being all nostalgic again while being so friendly too! *couch*

Galvana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kjellis on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:36 pm

Yeah, ofc :-)
kjellis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarien on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:08 pm

Galvana wrote:I really wonder why I remember you though. Or partially at least. I remember most char names and their respective classes ofcourse. Some more than just that, some less.
There was something very peculiar about you though Tarien. Laughing

I used to wind you up a bit, telling you you missed me (when Consortium died at the start of TBC you went to a different guild than I did), you used to tell me you hated me Laughing It was a long running joke until you vanished before WotLK.
Tarien
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Galvana on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:55 am

Ah yes I knew it was something abusive! Very Happy
Curse you.

Galvana

View user profile

Back to top Go down