Duracell Rechargeables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERA

2 posters

Go down

TERA Empty TERA

Post  Tarien Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:38 am

Going to casually play this. It's fun, it's pretty, it's a change of pace from hot bar MMOs. Going to play on the US servers tho, because Enmasse > Frogmeister, it's cheaper, and Enmasse aren't removing cool stuff like gore and blood visuals.

Will update my server/char name if you want to come join Wink
Tarien
Tarien
Admin

Back to top Go down

TERA Empty Re: TERA

Post  Tarien Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Rolled as Tyrielle on Dragonfall (NA). Fun so far, don't have a ton of playtime what with exams etc.
Tarien
Tarien
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kjellis Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:52 am

I've played to level 12 on the first day. Got the horse at level 11. It's kinda of fun but it's a grind fest. The quests are boring as hell. But on the plus side it's very polished, more so than GW2 and it runs really good.

But I don't see myself buying this based on this beta tbh.
kjellis
kjellis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarien Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:23 am

Yeah the questing is uninspired, and that is being generous, but the combat is waaaay more fun than any other MMOs, and the game looks awesome (from what little I have seen). I'll just play it casually on the side for a while until I get bored I think. Still sticking with RIFT as my main MMO Smile
Tarien
Tarien
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarien Fri May 04, 2012 1:15 pm

I can honestly say after reaching level 40 today that this is the most fun MMO I have played in a long time.

The quests aren't great and there are little bits of grind here and there (crafting for sure) but you never run out of quests, the storyline quests are awesome, the dungeons are amazing and this is hands down the best looking MMO ever. Some of the zones are fucking jaw droppingly gorgeous.

The combat is just fantastic, I am playing a warrior and it is just so addictive, figuring out new combos, learning each bosses tells to avoid blows, creating new combos for taking down mobs. It is so challenging to try to solo some of the open world mobs, such a high level of skill needed.

Honestly this game is worth it, buy it, play the 30days and if you aren't hooked by 20 I'll eat my face.
Tarien
Tarien
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum