Duracell Rechargeables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EverQuest Next

2 posters

Go down

EverQuest Next Empty EverQuest Next

Post  kjellis Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Anybody seen the info about EverQuest Next? If I ever gonna return for a MMORPG this will be it. It's groundbreaking and sounds like a lot of fun. On the other hand it's SOE so dunno. But the things they have revealed so far sound really really amazing and is taking the MMORPG-genre to the next level for sure.

Maybe this is why Blizzard started from scratch again with Titan?
kjellis
kjellis
Admin

Back to top Go down

EverQuest Next Empty Re: EverQuest Next

Post  Tarien Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:53 pm

I haven't see anything that looks amazing enough for me to consider playing. Got any good links to info for the lazy? Razz 

Honestly I am totally bored with MMOs. I returned to WoW for the PvP, but Blizzard has fucked that up. I just don't have the time for raiding right now.

What I want is a really good, deep, sandbox game like SWG or EVE Online (but not in space).
Tarien
Tarien
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kjellis Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Tarien wrote:I haven't see anything that looks amazing enough for me to consider playing. Got any good links to info for the lazy? Razz 

Honestly I am totally bored with MMOs. I returned to WoW for the PvP, but Blizzard has fucked that up. I just don't have the time for raiding right now.

What I want is a really good, deep, sandbox game like SWG or EVE Online (but not in space).
Too lazy to google? :-)

Here you go:

https://www.everquestnext.com/
kjellis
kjellis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarien Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:08 am

Well I watched the videos, and while the construction (Landmark: Hey guys build us some dungeons!) and destruction stuff looks interesting, it's not mind blowing. The class system may or may not be good, personally I like RIFTs system more than any currently live as there is a lot of flexibility. Graphically it's okay, standard fare really considering TERA looks as good if not better and has been out longer, Archeage looks even better. Animations looked a bit naff, but it is still in development so there's time to tidy them up.

I dunno, it certainly doesn't grab me, but as I said I want a true sandbox MMO.
Tarien
Tarien
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum